Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hearts-a-Blinking!!

You know... I never thought I would actually ever do charity work, but several realizations hit me last year, and here I am with my group of Feathered Friends, organizing a whole event for the St. Jerome home. We have been talking about this for ages, and I mean AGES. To finally see it materialize makes me wanna..... Go run across an open green field (ala Sound Of Music) naked. Yep.

I hope we will be able to generate sufficient funds for St. Jerome. The school has been chasing them for the fees, and they can't do anything about it. Sigh. *crosses fingers*

To Jase, Erin, Carmen and Justin... You guys have been awesome friends and fantastic people to work with! It's finally happening! *HUGS*

And I'll see the rest you guys there! Right? =)

http://www.freewebs.com/featheredfriendsnetwork/

4 Comments:

At February 11, 2007 6:44 PM, Blogger Boss Stewie said...

sorry to hear about the last minute cancel

 
At February 12, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger lazydaze said...

Hey Tim! It wasn't canceled, we managed to change the venue to Laundry Bar on the event day itself, thanks to some extremely generous contacts... =)

Oh, and never EVER hold an event at Hartamas Square!!!

 
At February 12, 2007 11:36 PM, Blogger suanie said...

Hello, sorry I couldn't make it, hope it went well though. Cheers.

 
At February 13, 2007 11:17 AM, Blogger lazydaze said...

It went great, Suanie, thanks! We managed to collect sufficient funds for the children's school fees =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home