Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Attack of the Colleagues

North, South, East, West

Attacks from all directions in a test;

Some are problems, others are jest

I try to run. I try to hide;

But like monsters they come out during play and rest.

Banter, banter, banter. My mind is manipulated;

Banter, banter, banter. I become de-motivated.

Some stay true to their words, they leave;

Others are only all talk, that they grieve.

I’m young, I’m fresh, they try to tear me down;

But I’m not stupid, I’m not gonna drown.

Finally I get away, I lay alone without a sound;

But I feel uneasy, I feel the need to be around.

So quietly I creep back, to join in their banter;

Only now do I see, one of them monsters I have become.

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah sister... not only a copywriter but also a poet. :)

People say, the world..is a stage.

I hope you get what it means.

Keep-in-touch.

Hsuan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home