Tuesday, July 25, 2006

f.r.i.e.n.d.s. (?)

Cheez... it's amazing the kinds of people in the world out there. I find it quite unbelievable that such people actually even exist. Why do you call them friends in the first place? People who backstab you, sabotage you, put you down.. and yet you still call them your friends? I have heard some horror stories, but this one beats 'em all hands down.

At this point in time, I feel so lucky to have the friends that I have. I guess I kinda assumed that everybody's friends are like mine. You know.. people you can trust wholeheartedly.. who you know you can depend on to support you all the way.. who are willing to go an extra mile for you...

I used to complain that there are only a few people whom I can really call friends. Now I realize that it's quality and not quantity that matters. And it has made me appreciate every one of them even more. I guess sometimes you just tend to take these kinda things for granted.

In fact, some of them know about the problems I've been going through lately. Not things I would confide in or admit to anyone, definitely... And I guess you can never really gauge real friendship until life slaps an obstacle such as this smack in front of you. I was quite surprised at some of the reactions I received, actually...

And I also see now that true friends can be found anywhere.. that includes online.....

I will not get this one wrong again =)

5 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger ~Typical IT Guy~ said...

Welcome back! =)

Unfortunately, we humans tend to take certain things for granted after awhile and thus should constantly remind ourselves to count our blessings.

Its like that age old saying, "A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed"

 
At July 26, 2006 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! u actually blogged??? must be a blue moon 2nite or sumthing...

hmm.. eventhough it was a relatively simple entry, i'm left puzzled as usual... who's the backstabbing, betraying, bitch of a friend? is it ur friend or ur friend's friend or a total stranger... i tell u ar, org macam tu, he/she is NOT a friend..

so neway... am i ur bestest friend in the world??? hehehe!!!

good luck with ur horrendous amount of assignments...! please dun complain about them until u start working full-time!

 
At July 26, 2006 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...am i the online friend you talking about ??

-hsuan-

 
At July 27, 2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Jasemaine said...

Some people have tons of friends around them but can't call any of them good, sincere friends. SOme people have only a few friends around them but all of them are good and sincere friends. Just like you, I have few friends but all of them are friends that I can laugh with and be stupid with.

:p

And yalor, just like what carmen said, 'you actually blogged??? must be a blue moon 2nite or sumthing..'

hahahahah

 
At July 27, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

dd: You wanna talk about blessings? =)

kmen: Aiyer.. cannot simply write ppl's names online.. Then i pulak kena sabotage...

And you are definitely one of the greatest friends one can ask for.. =)

moomoo: Huh... u're considered online friend already meh? Wait till we don't meet for 10 years first la then only consider..

chic: Yep.. most important is can be stoopid with your friends =)

--=--

Aihs.. ppl, maybe i can become the blardy blogger who doesn't blog.. Keep you guys suspense ma.. waiting for my next entry.. hehe.. It's like opening a gift on Christmas day... =P Which is only once a year anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home