Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Beginning.

.... And so the Queen and the King finally decided that war was not an option.

They sent off all their knights and bishops and pumpkins, and called it a truce.

But ... !

The Queen turned around and whispered an order into her Little Pawn's ear.

Off ran the Little Pawn to send the message to the Queen's troops.

She still wants us on standby? They ask. For what reason?

The Queen is wary. She is still not gonna let the King checkmate her.

Why??? The troops were befuddled. They called it a truce!

The Little Pawn ponders for awhile and shrugs.

How do we know that the King didn't send an order to his little pawn as well?

The troops look at each other for a moment, and they instantly pull their swords back out.

There they stay hidden within the bushes, their silhouettes casting eerie shadows amongst the trees.

There they lay in wait to see what becomes of this.....

--=--

It's still taking some getting used to. Just when I had started swinging, you came along and pulled me off the swing to sit on the slide with you.

But what I do know is that you make me smile in so many more ways than one.

It still amazes me that someone like you is fascinated by what I have to say. It amazes me that I can simply be who I am and yet in the process make you happy.


In the end, you made me see that it's not so much about what 2 people can continuously offer each other.



It's about how 2 people are given the opportunity to actually find each other in this huge deep ocean in the first place.

I'm not worried about the silence anymore now.

I'm rather looking forward to sharing that quiet moment with you.

4 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 1:16 AM, Blogger kioffi said...

wish my doll best wishes and enjoy this journey...it will be the greatest blessing for both King and Queen...

and i like the way u post...added picture together with words..i can feel ur blog is alive...keep it up wawa..!!

 
At May 21, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger ~Typical IT Guy~ said...

*Sits on edge of seat*
I wonder what happens next... ;)

It's when we are at our most comfortable do we let our true selves surface. Happiness comes naturally when you are with the person that makes you feel that way.

And I have spent my entire life searching for someone whom I feel so comfortable around and likewise is also at ease being with me.

Someone like you...

 
At May 22, 2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Jasemaine said...

*happy sigh*

Happy ending. :)

 
At May 23, 2006 1:10 AM, Blogger lazydaze said...

juju: TQTQ.. it is indeed a great blessing =) Eh.. you add pics to your blog entries also ler..

bf: Who, me? =D

chic: He says that you curse us happy Ending wor... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home