Monday, April 10, 2006

I love you~

You may never get to read this....

And I may never get the nerve to tell you this to your face....

But I still want to express how much I love you~

And how much I appreciate every single thing you have sacrificed for me.

I want to promise you that I will not let you down

I will try my utmost best to give you the comfortable life that you deserve.

I want to give you back in double everything you have given me

But I'm sorry... I doubt I can.

Because you have given me SO MUCH

It would take me 2 lifetimes to give it all back.

Forgive me... for any hurt I've caused you

I only ever want to see you cry for how proud you are of me....

Happy 57th Birthday, Daddy.

09.04.06

I made breakfast for dad today. Goes without saying that he would encounter some of my weird creations =P
On the menu:
- melted cheese+ham+peanut butter toast sandwich (left)
- melted cheese+egg+ham toast sandwich (right)
- kaya+banana toast (middle)
- cheese sausages
- scrambled eggs
- guava juice

While I was snapping these pics, dad was looming hungrily over me rubbing his stomach =/




FINALLY!! He gasps in near starvation.

I haven't cooked for him for some time now, and it felt really good to do it again =)

After breakfast, he was happily stuffed and decided to sing his digestion through. He took out his guitar (which he hasn't touched for some years) and claimed "Today I will give you your first guitar lesson!"

And he proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to himself =/

He got so caught up in playing and singing that I never got my first guitar lesson today. But to see him so happy was more than anything I could ask for.

Later on bro called and declared that he was in deep dept and could only afford to go to the hawker stalls tonight. And that this will be a combination of my dad's birthday and mine. I agreed to the plan and was feeling quite worried for him. When we met at night, he proclaimed "April Fool!!" and I didn't know whether to smack him or throttle him. We ended up at Wong Kok SS2 and needless to be said, I got my cheese baked rice =P

I can't think of a good ending to this post because I'm zoinked from staying up till 5am for the past 3 days. Let's just make this short and sweet... *lights out*

8 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger ~Typical IT Guy~ said...

Sounds like you had a great time :) The food looks..erm... unique...

Only you could get away with throwing together a wierd combination of different foods and passing it of as a decent meal :D

Ooh..cheese baked rice! *Drools*

 
At April 10, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Jasemaine said...

Awwwwwwww..... So sweet.......

Glad you and your dad and your family had a good time.

:)

Happy Bday Uncle! *doubt he'll see this.. or know who am I*

 
At April 11, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

dodo: awww.. you're weird too =)

chicko: He knows you as the gUY who picks me up in a red sports car whut =P

How can he not know who you are.. he's the Jasemaine Gan FC mentor~

 
At April 12, 2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Story by pictures, music by life.... said...

That is very sweet. Hmmmm,anyone can be-wifed you gonna be the most HUNGFOOK guy on the planet....hehe!

 
At April 13, 2006 4:27 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

kend: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
besarnya your hint =.="

 
At April 16, 2006 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just something so sweet...

i wanna tear..

 
At April 20, 2006 1:10 AM, Blogger point8cam said...

That is some touching stuff right there; accompanied by words from inside along with yummy breakfast pics.

Nice to see a happy b'day you gave your dad. *tummy growls*

 
At April 21, 2006 2:00 AM, Blogger lazydaze said...

darren + fugz: ooo sensitive new age guys~ niiice =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home