Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Just Talk Lah ©

Random Chic & Duc talk that no one will get:

"Don't let them present first. They can't talk lah."
"Yea, especially in english."
____________________________________________


Yah, talk is cheap.
Why do people do it then?
To make themselves feel better, perhaps.

You seem to be in an inner conflict with yourself.
Conscience vs. Resentment
Love vs. Self

What can I do to make you feel better?
Nothing.

Would you accept me saying sorry?
No.
Would you want me to feel extremely bad?
No.

All I can do is say thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You truly saved me.
You saved me from more than you think. Much, much more.
I hope you will take that.
Because there is nothing more I can say or do, nothing more I dare to promise even if I wanted to.

I am having my own inner conflict.
Guilt vs. Freedom vs. Pride vs. Comfort vs. Fear vs. Trust
But I have learnt to let it go. I know the consequences of not doing so.

I hope you'll be able to as well. It'll be for more than yourself.

4 Comments:

At August 09, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Jasemaine said...

Finally a new entry *rolls eyes and yawn* eish, be more consistent la!

Anyways, yeah its just talk, but as long as you say it from the bottom of your heart and do your best to fullfill it lor. Like what the guest speaker professor said in LLS101 yesterday, the sail will not follow the route exactly and precisely, as long as you did your best truly and sincerely. :)

Talk is not cheap, it's completely free. Eventhough it is free, we shouldn't abuse the rights of using it, means don't speak irresponibly. Again, as long as you did your best it's ok if at the end what you said doesn't happen. As long as it doesn't break someone's heart also..

Nice template by the way and you killed Kook!!!!

 
At August 09, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand. Didn't they teach you that in basic economics?

To plagiarise a line from a movie, you could also say, "You saved me, in every way that a person can be saved." Let's see if you can figure out which movie I plucked that one from!

And finally, did you kook ze duck for dinner? HAHAHAHAHA...

 
At August 09, 2006 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey... somehow for the first time i actually understand ur cryptic blog entry... now i'm wondering if i actually understand or i'm making up my own assumptions... lolz...

so guess we not meeting this friday?? since no news from jack...

well... from ur little entry all i can say is good luck with life! (does it mean i understand ur entry?)

 
At August 09, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

chic: "Talk is not cheap, it's completely free." -lolz nice one!

dummy: I got it right on the first try! *puffs up*

--=--
Eh what's with everyone's attachment to Kook la? Ish. He was yummy, now meet my monkey.
--=--

kmen: hmmm i think you may have unlocked my cryptic code this time... Maybe good luck for the future would have done it?

Aiyer, which part of J.A.C.K. do you think will make the first move? J already paiseh... So why not C leh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home