Monday, October 09, 2006

Life's corkscrew #2822

Okay, so I didn't get the financial assistance.

But I got a partial scholarship.

Which is only enough to cover another semester or so.

The Head of Dept actually called earlier today and practically asked me to choose between a partial scholarship and a higher amount of financial assistance. His phone call woke me up, so I was freaking blur...

Tell me if it's enough
Uhh.. i can try to get the rest of the amount, i guess...
But is it enough??
Urm.. may i know the reason for not getting the financial assistance?
Because i'm giving you a scholarship!
Oh... *blond moment*
But if you tell me right here right now that you totally, absolutely, definitely can't live without the financial assistance, then I'll try to move around the money from the other kids. If not, then I'll let someone else get a share of the money.
O_o
*kena pressure*
*feels bad*
Y'know what... RMXXXX is good enough.
Good for you. Now go tell everyone that you got RMXXXX and ask them to contribute for the rest.
=.=


I visited SEGi the other day and... i love it. The fees per subject is cheaper and the degree offered is something that would definitely be more challenging and thus more motivating than what I'm doing at HELP.
The campus is a freakin hotel. Chandeliers, sofas, the works. All they need to do is put a lounge singer and a penguin waiter there.

Now all I need to do is sit back and wait for my exemptions to come in, and then compare if HELP or SEGi will be cheaper... Right?

Wrong.

HELP went back on their word of 7 exemptions to a mere 4, causing me another sem and another couple thousand ringgit. My exemptions from SEGi will only come in earliest by Fri. My sem at HELP starts... tomorrow, and I have to register by Fri, which means that I can't wait for my SEGi exemptions to come in. If take one sem off to wait for my exemptions, they might pull back my scholarship. Oh, and if I take the scholarship, I can't apply for ptptn and have to thus source around for the rest of the funds like scarcity.


SESAT GILER


how la =(

btw, if anyone can share with me their personal experiences with ptptn (reliable or not, amount they gave you etc), pls talk to me. thx!

4 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally didn't un...
is this another of ur cryptic blog entry??? lol...

u can alwiz register late for help's intake rite?? i dun think it's a big deal if u registered a week later... so if i were u, i'd wait for the exemption results from segi and then make a decision from there... if segi doesn't work out then u just enter help a wk later or two...

well.. hope other things in ur life are going better!!

 
At October 11, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

Cryptic?? -.-" This is straightforward biatching about HELP ler..

Now they are forcing me to go accept the scholarship letter by tomorrow.. arkz..

Ya registering later is an option tho i won't be surprised if they charge for late registration. Neway i've got a plan for now so we'll see how that goes..

Hope you're doing awlrite too =)

 
At October 27, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Kwok Weng said...

Hurry up with your new post already! Hahaha...

 
At October 27, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

*fish slap*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home