Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A year ago....

I was lost.
sesat was appropriately nicknamed to me.


I was going to enroll in the almighty LimKokWing, with their charming own-town campus~
And was deciding between taking a BB (Hons) Entrepreneurship or a BA (Hons) Tourism Management =.=
I still clearly remember our mini road trips down there with JJ spinning in the car =)


Jase and I hung out...









A LOT.












And Juju joined in quite some.









He was lost too.

OKLA eRin. Since I have some pics of you as well, you must have joined us *cough* once in awhile =P











: innocent bunny :










: miang bunny :
they made me do this, i swear!! O_o




I convinced Juju to look into a career as a Japanese chef.
Which led to him working in Sakae (sar-kar-ayiieeee) Sushi.










I myself started working at Paddingtons.
And so did Erin.


I harbored dreams to open my own café.









Hence, I went on a quest to try out every café in the Klang Valley.
I think we became broke before we managed to finish =(


I was playing cupid for a certain chic (remember the wongkok revelation session? ;P)
And Ms. Cupid fooled around a little herself =P


I sent many friends off.









The airport people should be greeting us personally what with the amount of times we went there.


I made some new friends.









Some proved themselves more worthy than others.


--=--

Now, one year later…

I am still lost.
I get addressed as Sesat even in real life.... and I actually respond to it.


I am in HELP doing my communication degree.
But I don’t know if I am going to graduate from it.


I still hang out with Jase.









But things have changed since the many 'new additions' =)


I hadn’t committed myself to any part-time jobs since Paddingtons because the need wasn't there.
But now the need is back.


My café dreams seems to have drifted off to Neverland.
I guess reality set in somewhere in between.


I realized that my heart was a one-man heart.
Erin and Yves can say We Told You So.
Hmm, actually they already did. Fail la you, wawa.









When I stopped fooling around and opened up once again, an angel came into my life at the exact time he was due.


A dear friend came home and rejoined a modified family that was established in the one year.









JACK was reunited... or at least some of us were =.=


I thought things were finally picking up again this year.
But the person I depended on the most has let me down severely.

--=--

I am not giving up just yet. Financial assistance / scholarship interview tomorrow... wish me well. And hope. And luck. And a little prayer has never harmed anyone as well *blink blink*

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger ~Typical IT Guy~ said...

Okie then..

*Showers wawa with well wishes, high hopes, good luck bundled with prayers*

Time certainly flies, its good to take a step back and reflect once in a while, it helps keep things in perspective. I think I need to do it to.

 
At September 27, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Jasemaine said...

Awwww... nice one ducko.. :) nice one

Ah.. memories..

ps: Wong Kok revelation session?

 
At September 27, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

titg: you're missing 2 essential showers ;)

jase: remember... the tell-all / counseling / biatching session with erin at wong kok about a certain coughmr.jcough........ =P

 
At September 28, 2006 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!!
life sux for me atm... work overload and i swear i hate the ramadan traffic! eventho i leave my office at an earlier time i end up reaching home the same time as when i left the off @ 5.45...

well... sesat gal.. not everyone knows wat they want... dreams and reality often don't meet (i really, really know about this!!!)

neway... can't wait to cu guys sat.. no meet fri... way too tired.. need tat day to breathe a little... i won't be good company. save ur interview story for then k??? gd luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home