Friday, October 27, 2006

Liz's 22 on 22nd

Fine. So I haven't blogged for 3 weeks.
---------------------=-------------------------

We've known each other for 15 years now, tho I have only vague recollections of many of the earlier years. I remember we were in the same class in Standard 3, and she was so painfully shy that we all thought that she couldn't talk. I remember Tanawati, a tall, tomboyish Indian girl who liked us both *so* much and kept calling us cute, it was almost as if she had a crush on us. I remember when she spoke her first words aloud to me was when we were thrown together in the same class again in Form 2. I was extremely shocked that she could speak!! O_o

Now, it seems as if she's making up for all the time she didn't talk =.='

This year, we both had our 22nd on the 22nd. Last Sunday was Elisabeth's.


SEED Cafe 1 Utama has quite horrid food.


After Elena and Vivien tried some, they actually encouraged me to stop "forcing" myself to eat it. When I was 3/4 through, suddenly Elena pointed to something hiding below my huge plate and exclaimed.. HEY there's some parmesan cheese to go with it! -.-" It tasted more edible after that, but STILL. Parmesan cheese should be used to enhance the flavour, not create it.

Conversation topic for dinner on that night revolved around the question "Liz, are you really 22??" Because through it all, my little barbie doll was dropping knives, sipping on drink stirrers instead of straws... ok, all these were supposed to stay within the dinner table =P Biasalah, birthday girl kena kutuk. Right, Liz?

Liz......?

Nyeheheh.

Wonder what she was so drama about?

.

.

.



Elena snapped a bad pic of Liz looking all depressed, and Liz demanded that it be erased immediately. Did we listen? HECK NO. Instead, we passed around the pics to each other's camera by snapping it off Elena's. MUAHAH.

I even promised her I'd post it on my blog =P

Anyway, we proceeded to McDs Centrepoint after dinner and... camwhored. Then I noticed... EH? Something in the background looked freakingly familiar...


Lo and behold, my stalker rabbit and bear and their human friend Benny were there.


You guys wanna meet my hot friends just say so la =P

booboo, liz and i were actually in the same class in form 2. but when i "reunited" them on that night, they had absolutely no recollections of each other! =.="""

--=--

Yeah, we've known each other for 15 years, but Liz and I only started forming that special close bond after secondary school. It's amazing that we only see each other on an average of 5 times a year, and yet when we meet, it's as if we've always been in each other's lives. I think everyone has a friend like that, no?

As we made our way through childhood, teenage years, college days and now into early adulthood, many many things have and will continue to change. But somehow, somewhat, I know that we're always going to have each other in our lives. Well, we made a pact recently to see each other at least once a month.

That's 12 times a year.

Hahah.

We'll see how that goes, eh?

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Wan Lee. So touched that you dedicated a whole blog in my honour:p You just had to put up that depressed pic of me,huh? Sheesh man. Haha. Wonder when i'll see you next... once a month,right? :)

 
At November 01, 2006 5:32 PM, Blogger lazydaze said...

Once a month it is...... *gulps* =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home